The following Advisory Bodies, which operate under the supervision of the Chairman of the Board of Directors, conduct research in their field of expertise and submit suggestions and proposals to the Board of Directors:
- the Political Committee consists of a representative of every youth organization of the political parties which are represented in the Parliament;
- the Trade Union Body brings together labor, rural and scientific youth organizations, student federations and organizations with a proven action. The Trade Union Body consists of the Trade Union Committee and the Students Committee, which submit their suggestions separately to the Board of Directors;
- the Students Committee consists of the Chair of the Board of Directors and two representatives of each student federation or Pancyprian organization with a proven action;
- the Trade Union Committee consists of the Chair of the Board of Directors and two representatives of each youth department of Pancyprian trade unions and rural organizations with a proven action;
- the Advisory Body consists of two representatives of every youth organization and of every organization that is directly or indirectly related to youth issues.
These Advisory Bodies meet regularly as following:
- the Political Committee has monthly meetings
- the Trade Union and Students Committee meet every three months
- the Trade Union Body meets whenever its Chair considers necessary, or twice every year if at least two out of three members of each Committee of the advisory body request it in writing.