This is achieved by offering young people ‘information’ through various ways and intervention channels, and also by operating counseling services (legal advices, career counseling services, psychological support):
The YIC provide also the following:
- Free access to the Internet and use of Computers
- Information and guidance on the programs and services of YBC
- Informational seminars – workshops and other recreational, social and sports events (see the monthly newsletter)
- Information on European policies and opportunities for young people, since YIC are contact points of Eurodesk Cy.
- Gathering or presentation-event room for youth groups and organisations working with young people, either for discussion or for organising their own events.
- Opportunity to make a suggestion or express their own opinion to the YBC.
ALL SERVICES ARE FREE OF CHARGE