- Information for various psychological issues.
- Information provision for other bodies, organisations and associations operating in our country.
- Referral to other services, when this is considered as important for further evaluation and intervention.
- ‘Counseling’ so that callers will be able to speak about the issue that concerns them, to recognise the next step and be encouraged to do it.
- ‘Crisis management’ in cases that it is an urgent need.
The subjects that are handled are:
- Substances dependence
- Parent-teen relationships
- Teen-teen relationships
- Family matters
- School subjects: school failure/abandonment
- Teacher-students relations
- Students-students relations
- Bullying in school
- Social Issues: isolation, antisocial behaviour etc.
- Other topics may concern callers
The 1410 consultants are taking of care all the cases with the same professionalism, regardless of gender, origin, ethnicity, age or sexuality orientation of callers. They also respect the principle of anonymity an do not ask for any personal information. Calls to 1410 are free of charge and the operation hours are:
Monday – Friday 10:00-23:00
Saturday – Sunday 15:00 – 23:00